Sunday, November 16, 2008

Great Place


I realized before going shopping for nursery furniture that the baby will have no idea nor will she care how her room looks for quite some time. Keeping in mind that the room is for mommy for the the time being, I ventured off to put together her room.
I had no idea how involved furniture can be for children and babies. Fortunately, we went to this great store in Delaware called Closic's. Even if you are not in the market for furniture, they carry a lot of neat toys, gifts and accessories for babies. If you are in that area or are up for a drive, it is a neat place. Since I am new to this territory, as I mentioned before, the sales staff were very helpful. It was worth the drive. We won't be able to show any finished shots of the nursery for a while. Apparently, it takes a while to order and to receive- also new knowledge to me. We should get it shortly before or after Christmas time before the baby comes. I will have to work on finding a good image of the furniture that we selected to post.
For now, check out the website if you are interested:
Enjoy!

No comments: