Sunday, November 30, 2008

Vampire Boys








While reading the Twilight series, I have noticed several similarities between my husband and the main vampire in the story, Edward Cullen. After my seeing the movie, the thought that maybe Alex could be a vampire in disguise has come to occupy my mind even more. Here is a list of the similarities:

Cullen

* pale skin

*super speed reader

*knows a lot about MANY of subjects

*uses old expressions such as, "Shall we."

*drives fast cars, a silver Volvo

*never tries, yet excels at school

*gives Bella a family ring

Cabot

*fair skin

*incredibly fast reader

*knows a lot about MANY subjects

*dismisses us from dinner by saying, "Shall we." Trys to bring back old expressions.

*talks about fast cars and likes his wife's silver volvo and likes the model that Edward drives

*never studied yet always did well

*gives his wife a family engagement ring

Granted, my husband does sleep and eat, but this could all be part of a clever cover-up...

2 comments:

E n D said...

I haven't read Twilight, but the similarities you listed are eerie!I think you might be married to a vampire!

Ginnie said...

definite similarities! Do you happen to have any bite marks on your neck? ;)